Terms And Conditions
1. Deposit of $200 must be made through our online ESERVICES by 30th Sep 2017.
2. Payment for full Term 1 – 2018 fees of the core programme must be made by Tuesday, 31st October.
3. Enrolment in the core programme in Term 1 – 2018 must be for a minimum of one term. No midterm withdrawals are allowed.
4. Deposit will be refundable only if preferred class option is not available when class schedules are released in early October.
5. Special Programme discount can only be applied against one(1) The Learning Lab special programme for Early Years. Special programme includes both The Learning Lab Holiday Programmes and The Learning Lab Workshops.
6. Special Programme discount cannot be exchanged for cash, and is strictly non-transferable to members outside of the Household.
7. Special Programme discount can be applied when the schedules for the holiday programmes and workshops are released online at
8. This enrolment incentive is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts or vouchers.
9. New students refer to students who have not previously enrolled in The Learning Lab’s core programmes, or have withdrawn from The Learning Lab’s core programmes for more than one (1) year.
10. The Learning Lab Holiday Programmes and Workshops are subject to availability, and registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
11. The Learning Lab reserves all rights to make changes to any of their programmes and promotions, and may, at its discretion, amend timings, availability, venues, content and specialist trainers according to programme priorities and client needs.